We’re two months into shutdowns, and I’ll tell you this: I’ll take the positive news when we can get it. Over recent days, we’ve seen more and more courts begin to reopen, often with enhanced measures to ensure everyone’s safety.
For consumer reporting agencies, this is a welcome development. But a complicated one. Which courts are opening in which capacity? Will CRAs be able to use them? Will they be able to walk in, or will it be appointment-only? What are the rules of engagement here: masks, 6 feet distance between visitors, limited capacity?
Key Topics Include:
- Facts and figures around court status today around the nation.
- For courts that are reopening, what that typically looks like.
- Expectations for CRAs and end-users for the initial reopening phase.
- Tools and techniques CRAs should be deploying to ensure quality resorts for their clients.
- How SJV is handing the backlog of orders, how we are keeping our court researchers safe, and what tech tools we are providing to you.
It’s a little under 30 minutes, and an important one for you CRAs. Give it a listen above right on this page, or on iTunes.
In the episode, we reference a few pieces of further reading. They’re linked here for your convenience: