In today’s podcast, Scott Vanek and I sat down with Jason Morris and Nick Fishman of Morris Group Consulting, a consultancy focused specifically on background screening companies.
These two have been doing an incredible webinar series during this COVID-19 crisis. On this webinar series, they interview some of the greatest minds in the background screening business, from CEOs of CRAs, to end users like Boeing, Wal-Mart, and Eli Lilly’s Heads of Background Screening.
In other words, these are two guys that have learned a lot and have a lot to share in this podcast episode.
Key Topics Include:
- The most common top-of-mind issues for CRAs and end users right now.
- New technology trends that are helping CRAs cope with this crisis.
- Signs of both optimism, and concern, as we emerge from this pandemic.
- Industry expectations around deal flow and M&A.
- Sage advice for CRAs, both in the short- and long-term.
You can get it on the iTunes Store, the Apple Podcasts app, or listen to it right here on this page.
In the episode, we reference a few pieces of further reading. They’re linked here for your convenience: